Interactive theater screens
- In theater halls—information on the actors and performance, a “picture with the stars” app that lets visitors take a “picture” with one of the actors and post it to Facebook.
- In chill-out areas—a tour around theater facilities visitors aren’t allowed to go see in person.
- An entertainment app where users can select a melody musicians will play on different instruments.
Interactive showcase for a vintage costume shop
- An interactive app on the screen lets users learn more about the life of Hugo Grotius as well as the services offered by the historical costume shop. Using gestures, they can page through the colorful presentation.
- Visitors can also become the great Dutchman themselves, taking pictures with a tintamarresque of Hugo Grotius and instantly posting them to Facebook.